Another day another problem. This time it appears that users are able to
enter their details but I get a query execution error with the following
section of code:

/* Verify Login */
  $sql = "SELECT UserFirstName,UserID,UserPassword FROM RegisteredMembers
  WHERE UserID='$_POST[TXT_UserID]'";
  $result = mysql_query($sql) or die ("couldn't select database");
  $num = mysql_num_rows($result);
  if ($num == 1)     //Login Name Was Found
  {
   $sql = "SELECT UserID FROM RegisteredMembers
      WHERE UserID='$_POST[TXT_UserID]'
        AND password=UserPassword('$_POST[TXT_UserPassword]')";
   $result2 = mysql_query($sql) or die("Couldn't execute query #2.");

The next to last line is bugging me though. "AND password= etc. because I
have a variable declared earlier in the logon page for TXT_UserPassword and
the UserPassword column exists but where in the hell is "password"...?

Is this another of MySQLs "on the fly" variables...?