I'm using Jack's PHP FormMail script, and I need to change it. I know
very little abou PHP, but here's what I very much need to do right away.

I need the script to send the same hard coded message to each of 10
people. All of the email addresses do not need to be in the "To" field.
Only the intended recipient needs to be there.

So, I see the code as something line this:

$recipient[1] = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
$recipient[2] = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
$recipient[n] = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";

Then, something like this:

for ($z=0;$z<count($val);$z++)
        mail($recipient[z$], $subject, $message, $headers);

I realize there is a lot to it, but I'm stuck and in a time jam. If
someone has another script that might be easier to modify, or if there
is a script that already accomplishes this task, PLEASE let me know. You
can see I'm a super novice.