You need to provide what OS you are using.
I think you may get better response if you ask mailing list discussing about
your OS for this matter.

Regards,
--
Yasuo Ohgaki

""pnp"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
013301c0b8e5$37735220$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:013301c0b8e5$37735220$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
Hi All There

I had virtual domain hosted on my server with No. of users

With control panel of mine,I want to add Quota feature to my panel

By which users can check for there quota Through web for the amount of

space they are using

I am a baby for php so please help me out from scratch

Thanks

Regards