Hello,

On 07/06/2004 04:31 AM, Zareef Ahmed wrote:
Hi,
   How can we communicate to E-bay API through PHP?
is it possible? or any alternative to E-bay API?
Basically I am going to develop a application with
E-bay functionality like Product Management, Auction
Mangement, and Digital Product delievey.

You may want to try this class that is exactly meant for that:

Class: eBayAPI
http://www.phpclasses.org/ebayapi

--

Regards,