From: Todd Cary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 1:35 PM
To: Matthew Sims
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Re: Slideshow using PHP

Matthew -

<<<
Part of getting the slideshow to work is making the browser switch to the
next image and well, PHP doesn't really make the browser do anything.  >>>
As I was thinking about it before posting this thread, that was my
impression.  The problem with my javaScript app is the fact that it
needs to load all of the images.

I am hoping there is some way to load the iamges one-at-a-time; as needed.

Someone told me that there is a way to use Flash and PHP.

Todd