if there is a system of your id's, like 1.. 2... 3... 4.. and such, you
should consider obfuscating the id's. Especially if you dont have
any form of login system that serve the client the id they want.

What you really should consider is having a login system that
after the user is logged in you serve the user the correct content,
and all from what is stored in the session. Meaning you dont need
client side javascript or hidden forms at all.

If the id's are unguessable however I wouldt care that much, on
the other hand - is the information in mention sensitive? If so you
are back to the login system again.

--
Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]