Hello,

On 07/14/2004 07:24 AM, I.A. Gray wrote:
Is there are a simple way of checking quickly using PHP:

1)      How many email messages on a POP3 mailbox
2)      How many new email messages on a POP3 mailbox
3)      The amount of memory in Kb or Mb used up on the POP3 mail box

I want to be able to show these on our customer control panel.  Also I want
to use cron and a php script to be able to regularly check our customers
haven't exceeded their mail quota.  At the moment we don't have our own
server and use a multiweb hosting account.

You may want to try this POP 3 class that comes with an examples that demonstrates exactly how to do that:

http://www.phpclasses.org/pop3class

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos