Jeremy Booker wrote:
I have a 3rd party SDK written in C. It includes a compiled .a file and a header file (.h).

Is there any way that I can call the functions included in the SDK from within a php script?

Regards,
    Jeremy

Yes you can extend the Zend engine. You'll need to write an extension wrapper and build the extension into PHP - it can be as easy as that for procedural coding. You may also want to register settings for php.ini and/or some globals (i.e. global in PHP). If you want object-oriented access to your SDK then that's another can of worms.