Hi all
I have been to look at manual about session, in php4, still not quite get it.
Basically if I have sniplet below in one page, how do I assign value into that session
and how do I call it up in next page? I sthe way I assign value into session correct?
( I think it did not, because it did not work, but still need to show what I did, so
help can get to the right point easier).
Note: that I simply hardcode value into session just to see if it will like it.
<?php
session_register("test");
$test = "myname";
?>
Jack
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There is nothing more rewarding than reaching the goal you set for yourself"