Hi guys,

I seem to be having a problem uploading images.

My server is running on FreeBSD and i am using PHP ver 4

I have checked all the settings in my php.ini file.

max_execution_time = 30
memory_limit = 8M
post_max_size = 8M

file_uploads = On
upload_max_filesize = 2M

I have a form that a user inputs data and can include an image file, using
which i create a html page.
Now the html page is being created in the particular directory but the image
upload gives an an error saying

Warning: Max file size of 2 bytes exceeded - file [image1] not saved in
Unknown on line 0

Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent

Could you please help me out on this.

Regards,
Arun