php-general Digest 2 Apr 2001 09:41:06 -0000 Issue 603

Topics (messages 46526 through 46583):

libpng error
        46526 by: Thalis A. Kalfigopoulos
        46543 by: nicuc.ac.jp

Programming Jobs
        46527 by: Jon Jacob
        46531 by: Michael Kimsal
        46563 by: natter

Re: C and PHP
        46528 by: Joe Stump

Question: Number of Characters
        46529 by: Marcus Ouimet
        46530 by: CC Zona
        46532 by: Steve Edberg

Re: ereg
        46533 by: Steve Edberg

Re: Executing a PHP file to write an html file
        46534 by: David Robley
        46536 by: Matt Friedman

Re: Problems with files!!!!!
        46535 by: David Robley
        46545 by: Jon Jacob
        46546 by: Tyrone Mills
        46552 by: Jon Jacob

Need project info from developers
        46537 by: Michael Kimsal

Re: version????
        46538 by: Stuart J. Browne

cookie working only 90% array missing one var and sql query burns [YIKES!]
        46539 by: PHPretard

Re: No-refresh
        46540 by: trogers

Attach File in PHP's Mail Function.
        46541 by: Mark Lo \(3\)

send mail in HTML format in Mail Function
        46542 by: Mark Lo \(3\)
        46544 by: Tyler Longren

Re: header() vs. no cache, it doesn't work.
        46547 by: Stuart J. Browne

Search Engines
        46548 by: Joe Montiel
        46549 by: Matt Friedman
        46551 by: Steve Werby

php jobs?
        46550 by: Joseph Bannon
        46553 by: Rick St Jean
        46568 by: Boaz Yahav

session in php3 and in php4
        46554 by: Jacky
        46557 by: Steve Werby

Re: suppressing error messages
        46555 by: Patrick Dunford

Re: Execute Shell command?
        46556 by: Chris Fry

RE:Zend Encoder
        46558 by: Nettie Feldman

Re: registering an array into a session (?)
        46559 by: cam k

Accessing Intberase database in NT
        46560 by: elan.usa.edu.ph
        46567 by: Stuart J. Browne

phpLinks 2.0b Released
        46561 by: Greg Donald

Problem installing on BSD
        46562 by: natter
        46564 by: David Robley
        46565 by: natter
        46566 by: Felix Kronlage

php-4.0.5-dev with Apache rpm
        46569 by: Paul Juliano

I can't connect php with apache.
        46570 by: Kukai

Retrieving W2000 username as a PHP variable.
        46571 by: Jon

very dumb question, need help
        46572 by: Jacky

array_diff usage
        46573 by: V e r b a l
        46577 by: Stig Venaas

how to build a template??
        46574 by: E K L

Re: login without database
        46575 by: Knut H. Hassel Nielsen

is this syntax correct?
        46576 by: Jacky
        46578 by: Joseph Bannon
        46579 by: Jacky
        46581 by: Jacky

Max file size of 2 bytes exceeded
        46580 by: PHP

geocities and php
        46582 by: Joseph Bannon

session question
        46583 by: Jan Grafström

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To post to the list, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Helloppl,
        I have php compiled with GD support (version>1.8 so I have png support). I try
the following code and get a broken image:

<?php
header("Content-type: image/png");

$image= imagecreate(200,200) or die("Failed in call to imagecreate()<BR>\n");
imagepng($image);
$blue = imageColorAllocate($image,0,0,255);
imageRectangle($image, 50, 50, 150, 150, $blue);

imagedestroy($image);
?>

I get this error in the Apache error log (Apache with DSO support and php as a .so):
gd-png:  fatal libpng error: Invalid number of colors in palette
gd-png error: setjmp returns error condition

Any ideas what's wrong?

regards,
thalis

Hello

  I make change of your code by move some line to correct line and it's
work.
Here this a code

<?PHP
header("Content-type: image/png");
$image= imagecreate(200,200) or die("Failed in call to
imagecreate()<BR>\n");
$blue = imageColorAllocate($image,0,0,255);
imageRectangle($image, 50, 50, 150, 150, $blue);
imagepng($image); //----  I MOVE THIS LINE
imagedestroy($image);
?>

Hope this will help.
-Tuna-

""Thalis A. Kalfigopoulos"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Helloppl,
> I have php compiled with GD support (version>1.8 so I have png support). I
try the following code and get a broken image:

> <?php
> header("Content-type: image/png");
>
> $image= imagecreate(200,200) or die("Failed in call to
imagecreate()<BR>\n");
> imagepng($image);
> $blue = imageColorAllocate($image,0,0,255);
> imageRectangle($image, 50, 50, 150, 150, $blue);
>
> imagedestroy($image);
> ?>
>
> I get this error in the Apache error log (Apache with DSO support and php
as a .so):
> gd-png:  fatal libpng error: Invalid number of colors in palette
> gd-png error: setjmp returns error condition
>
> Any ideas what's wrong?
>
> regards,
> thalis

I hope this is not off topic, but I need to ask a general audience this
question and this seems like the right group.

I have been out of work for two months and I am not sure why.  I am a
talented web programmer with three years experience, strong Perl,
JavaScript, CGI, and HTML skills and a great work ethic.  I have been
offered a job (which I turned down) but nothing desirable has come my
way.  I know the economy is slow, but I am shocked that I am out of work
for this long.  Are others experiencing this, or is it just me?

I live in Portland, OR which is not the center of the tech universe but
has strong tech companies nonetheless.  I am just confused and am
wondering if it is something I am doing or something that is being done
to me.  If the later, I can wait it out, but I just wanted to know if
anyone in my silimiar situation was experiencing something the same and
had any insight to share.

I apologize for the vent, but it is starting to become frustrating and
confusing.

Perhaps you should have taken that job.  ???  I've heard (and found really)
that it's easier to find work if you're working.  It's harder to make
interviews
and whatnot, but it gets you out there, you meet others and network.  Who
knows where that can lead to?  But if your talent is being put to use
around other people and they can see that, that can be very good situation.

Jon Jacob wrote:

> I hope this is not off topic, but I need to ask a general audience this
> question and this seems like the right group.
>
> I have been out of work for two months and I am not sure why.  I am a
> talented web programmer with three years experience, strong Perl,
> JavaScript, CGI, and HTML skills and a great work ethic.  I have been
> offered a job (which I turned down) but nothing desirable has come my
> way.  I know the economy is slow, but I am shocked that I am out of work
> for this long.  Are others experiencing this, or is it just me?
>
> I live in Portland, OR which is not the center of the tech universe but
> has strong tech companies nonetheless.  I am just confused and am
> wondering if it is something I am doing or something that is being done
> to me.  If the later, I can wait it out, but I just wanted to know if
> anyone in my silimiar situation was experiencing something the same and
> had any insight to share.
>
> I apologize for the vent, but it is starting to become frustrating and
> confusing.

You might want to add to some of your skills.

Grab some quick Oracle training. (Don't pay for it, just
go to free sites like: www.dbasupport.com and technet.oracle.com.)

Your resume would look alot more attractive if you knew SQL and Oracle
a bit more. This is just my opinion though.

You might want to look in the PHP source code at the README.EXT_SKEL file for
info on how to incorporate that stuff.

--Joe

On Sat, Mar 31, 2001 at 08:49:30PM +0200, Ft Karras wrote:
> Somebody knows if it is possible to link C and PHP?
>
> I have a C library and need to 'include' with PHP code, as it does PERL,
> is it possible?
>
> Thanks

/******************************************************************************\
 *                    Joe Stump - PHP/SQL/HTML Developer                      *
 * http://www.care2.com - http://www.miester.org - http://gtk.php-coder.net   *
 * "Better to double your money on mediocrity than lose it all on a dream."   *
\******************************************************************************/

        How can i determine the number of characters in a string? I am using substr
to cut off the last 4 characters of a string. Which is working great. But I
want to replace the 3 charcters with "..." only if there are over 20
charcters . I tried substr_replace but it appears on everything no matter
how many characters. I am trying to do this is simple terms:

if the string was:

hi my name is

it is returned shortened to:

hi ...

        Any help appreciated.

http://www.php.net/strlen/

--
CC

At 4:16 PM -0700 4/1/01, Marcus Ouimet wrote:
>       How can i determine the number of characters in a string? I
>am using substr
>to cut off the last 4 characters of a string. Which is working great. But I
>want to replace the 3 charcters with "..." only if there are over 20
>charcters . I tried substr_replace but it appears on everything no matter
>how many characters. I am trying to do this is simple terms:

Use strlen(). For example:

        $String = 'hi my name is';
        if (strlen($String) > 20) {
                $String = substr($String, 0, 17).'...';
        }

In PHP4, you can use the substr_replace() function to replace the
third line in the example above:

        $String = 'hi my name is';
        if (strlen($String) > 20) {
                $String = substr_replace($String, '...', 17);
        }

For more information, see

        http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.strlen.php

        http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.substr.php

        http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.substr-replace.php

-steve

--
+----------- 12 April 2001: Forty years of manned spaceflight -----------+
| Steve Edberg                           University of California, Davis |

At 9:47 PM -0800 3/31/01, Chris Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>On 31 Mar 2001 21:07:59 -0800, Michael Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>I'm using the following expression to check input strings:
>>
>>if (!ereg("^[[:alnum:]_-]+$", $string)) { get outta here! }
>>
>>This works fine except for when a string has spaces, as in text. What do I
>>need to add to the expression to handle spaces (internal, not at the
>>beginning or end).
>
>if (!ereg("^[[:alnum:]_- ]+$", $string)) { get outta here! }
>
>Check out the regular expression documentation or "Mastering Regular
>Expressions" over at ora.com.

If by 'spaces' you want to include tabs, newlines & stuff, you can also do:

        if (!ereg("^[[:alnum:][:space:]_-]+$", $string)) { get outta here! }

-steve

--

On Sun,  1 Apr 2001 03:06, PHP User wrote:
> Here is my problem.
> I have a file, static.php
> static.php writes to index.html by way of...
> $filename = "/web/h16/docs/index.html";
> $fp = fopen("$filename","w");
> fwrite($fp, "<table width=\"230\">\n");
> etc......
>
> If I hit static.php from the command line, index.html gets written just
> fine. static.php does it's job.
>
> If I try to exec(), or  system() static.php from a browser the browser
> just hangs. eg. I add:
> system ('/usr/local/bin/php web/h16/docs/index.html);
> or
> exec ('/usr/local/bin/php web/h16/docs/index.html);
> To a file and get nothing. I tried with and without the absolute paths
> in the commands.
>
> What I want to be able to do is every time I update a Db, at the same
> time I want the index page to be rewritten to reflect the changes in
> the Db. And I don't want to have to go to the command line everytime I
> want to rewrite the index page. So I would just hit "SAve" in the
> update.php page, it would save to the Db, which it does now, and at the
> same time it hits static.php and therefore rewrites index.html
>
> I also tried header() but that was no good due to echo in the pages,
> gives that header already sent error.
>
> Is there a funtion I am missing somehwere that does the job?
>
> It's a Unix box running php 4.03, and the Db is MySQL
>
> Thanks Much!!

Is it possible you have a permissions problem? Remember that your
webserver will probably be running as something like nobody, which may
not have the necessary permissions to wwrite to files in that particular
directory.

--
David Robley                        | WEBMASTER & Mail List Admin
RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES  | http://www.nisu.flinders.edu.au/

If you have the php cgi installed you can run a script like so:

exec("php -q /path/to/script.php")

You didn't include the command (php -q), you only included the path to the
script.

If you don't have the cgi, but you are running on *nix you can
exec("lynx http://www.host.com/script.php")
assuming lynx is installed.

Instead of exec, why not just include the script you want to run in your
page?

Matt Friedman
Spry New Media
http://www.sprynewmedia.com

On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 21:31, Ales Kunst wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a strange kind of a problem. I'm cannot write to files on a
> server (i'm having virtual host) where i got my domain name.
> The server is running Apache 1.3.x and is having php3.0.8 installed.
> The code looks like this:

> <?php
>     $fcontents = "something";
>     $fp = fopen("tmp/some.dat", "w");  // trying to open file in my
> directory tmp/ (i think)
>     fwrite($fp, $fcontents);
>     fclose($fp);
> ?>
>
> I cannot write to directory tmp.I get an error from Netscape that
> "document contains no data" (i changed the directory mode to 777
> (tmp/)). The strangest part is that this script works fine when i am
> running it at home. At home i tried to run the script under Windows 98
> and Linux Mandrake both with Apache 1.3.x with php 4.0.x installed (i
> don't think this code should have any compatibility problems). On Linux
> i have put the script to a user directory, just the kind on the server
> is, and it worked just fine. I think maybe it's the Apache
> configuration (on the server) which is causing my problem. I would very
> appreciate any help on this matter (clues what could be wrong).
>
> Ales!

Probably permissions still - the parent directory must also be accessible
to the user that the web server runs as.

--

David Robley wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 21:31, Ales Kunst wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a strange kind of a problem. I'm cannot write to files on a
> > server (i'm having virtual host) where i got my domain name.
> > The server is running Apache 1.3.x and is having php3.0.8 installed.
> > The code looks like this:

> > <?php
> >     $fcontents = "something";
> >     $fp = fopen("tmp/some.dat", "w");  // trying to open file in my
> > directory tmp/ (i think)
> >     fwrite($fp, $fcontents);
> >     fclose($fp);
> > ?>
> >
> > I cannot write to directory tmp.I get an error from Netscape that
> > "document contains no data" (i changed the directory mode to 777
> > (tmp/)). The strangest part is that this script works fine when i am
> > running it at home. At home i tried to run the script under Windows 98
> > and Linux Mandrake both with Apache 1.3.x with php 4.0.x installed (i
> > don't think this code should have any compatibility problems). On Linux
> > i have put the script to a user directory, just the kind on the server
> > is, and it worked just fine. I think maybe it's the Apache
> > configuration (on the server) which is causing my problem. I would very
> > appreciate any help on this matter (clues what could be wrong).
> >
> > Ales!
>
> Probably permissions still - the parent directory must also be accessible
> to the user that the web server runs as.
>
> --
> David Robley                        | WEBMASTER & Mail List Admin
> RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES  | http://www.nisu.flinders.edu.au/
> AusEinet                            | http://auseinet.flinders.edu.au/
>             Flinders University, ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Ah, this may be too simple of an answer but usually the directory is /tmp
not tmp/

I don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but I have found that unless the
file exists, I can't open it. Have you verified that the file exists and the
user that the script will run as has the appropriate permissions?

Tyrone Mills wrote:

> I don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but I have found that unless the
> file exists, I can't open it. Have you verified that the file exists and the
> user that the script will run as has the appropriate permissions?

I think you are mistaken.  According to the PHP manual page, with fopen the
option 'w' does the following:

"Open for writing only; place the file pointer at the beginning of the file and
truncate the file to zero length. If the file does not exist, attempt to create
it. "

In this case the line:

$fp = fopen("tmp/some.dat", "w");  // trying to open file in my

Would create the file if it did not exist, but you make a good point that
permissions need to be set.  The directory would need to probably be world
writable (usually 755 or xrw-rw-rw).

Hello all.

We're working on a project and need some information from other PHP
developers
about some of the projects you've developed, large and small.  We're
looking for
information such as development time, hardware, integration issues,
traffic/stats, etc.,
and you'd need to be willing to have this information made publicly
available at some point.

If you would like more information about this project, please contact me
privately
at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I can't really post too much more publicly
at this time,
but hope to be able to make an announcement in the next couple weeks,
once
we have some other input from PHP developers.

Thanks in advance.  :)

Michael Kimsal

Scott Fletcher"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9a23cm$fuu$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9a23cm$fuu$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> One more question!  Why does some PHP 4.0 & up does not have the php.ini
> file?  I noticed for the UNIX, there isn't one.  For Caldera, there is
one.
> For Windows, there is one.  So, what's up with that????
>
> Scott
>
> ""Scott Fletcher"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> 9a04gk$116$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9a04gk$116$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Hi!
> >
> >     Can anyone tell me what the difference with those PHP version?  I
see
> > the version, "PHP 4.0.4pl1" with a "pl1" and some other version, "PHP
> 4.0.4"
> > without a "pl1".  Does either of these version had to do with php.ini
> file?

There is a PHP.INI.  You just didn't copy it.  The instructions state that
you have to 'cp php.ini.dist /.......somewhere../php.in'..   can't remember
the locaiton.

if you dont, it just uses the defaults.

bkx

hi peoples, Im going insane here, I have this script working great except
two things ...
for one , the sql query returns an error that couldnt run the query...
and the second is that the variable $user_reg[2]  holds nothing even though
I cheked the html form and also checked the cookie variable and all are set
except [2] .

heres my script snippet:

   $user_reg[0] = $user_name;
   $user_reg[1] = $pass_w;
   $user_reg[2] = $full_name;
   $user_reg[3] = $email;
   $user_reg[4] = $age;
   $user_reg[5] = $icq;
   $user_reg[6] = $aim;

function add_newuser() {
         $date = gmdate ( "M d Y H:i:s" );
         $sql = "INSERT INTO mytable (user_name, pass_w, full_name, email,
age, icq, aim, date) VALUES ('$user_reg[0]', '$user_reg[1]', '$user_reg[2]',
'$user_reg[3]', '$user_reg[4]', '$user_reg[5]', '$user_reg[6]', '$date')";
         $connection = mysql_connect("localhost", "mylog", "mypass") or die
("Could not connect to database");
         $db = mysql_select_db("mydb",$connection);
         $sql_result = mysql_query($sql, $connection) or die ("Couldnt run
query");
         }
?>
<?
if (isset($newuse) AND $newuse == "yes") {
    $lifetime = time() + 180 * 86400;
    setcookie ("user_reg[0]" , "$user_name", $lifetime, "/",
".mydotcom.com");
    setcookie ("user_reg[1]" , "$pass_w", $lifetime, "/", ".mydotcom.com");
    setcookie ("user_reg[2]" , "$full_name", $lifetime, ".mydotcom.com");
    setcookie ("user_reg[3]" , "$email", $lifetime, "/", ".mydotcom.com");
    setcookie ("user_reg[4]" , "$age", $lifetime, "/", ".mydotcom.com");
    setcookie ("user_reg[5]" , "$icq", $lifetime, "/", ".mydotcom.com");
    setcookie ("user_reg[6]" , "$aim", $lifetime, "/", ".mydotcom.com");
    add_newuser();

Hi
I do it using sessions with:

//Check for a reload
$hash = mhash(MHASH_SHA1,serialize($HTTP_POST_VARS));
$hash = bin2hex($hash);
if($hash == $Hash):
         $reload = "Yes";
         echo "reload <br>";
endif;

$Hash is registered in the session.
Tom

At 02:54 AM 31/03/01 +0100, David Hynes wrote:
>Does anyone know of a way to stop the user from refreshing a page several
>times.
>
>i.e if I add a value to a database using a form and PHP, I don't want the
>user to be able to simply press refresh and add the value to the database
>again.
>
>Please help,
>Dvaid.

Hi,

     I would like to ask how to attach a file in PHP's Mail Function ??

Thank you

Mark

Hi,

    I would like to know how to send a mail in HTML format in Mail
Functions.

Thank you

Mark

$recipient = "Recipient <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
$headers .= "From: name <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\n";
$headers .= "X-Sender: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\n";
$headers .= "X-Mailer: PHP\n";
$headers .= "X-Priority: 1\n";
$headers .= "Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1\n";
$message = "<font face=Arial size=2>This is HTML!!!<Br><Br></font><font
face=Arial size=2 color=#ff0000>See!!!</font>";
$subject = "TEST";

mail($recipient, $subject, $message, $headers);

    I would like to know how to send a mail in HTML format in Mail
Functions.

Thank you

Mark

> >When I use this script
> >
> >      header("Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT");
> >      header("Last-Modified: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") . " GMT");
>
> ### oops, don't forget to escape these!  ^             ^

Umm, why would he need to escape those two "'s?  They arn't within anothe
set of quotes.

> >      header("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate");
> >      header("Pragma: no-cache");
> >
> >Next, I browse around and go back one page, the cache does not expire.
> >Sometime I get the error messages said that the header had already start
> >or something.  So, what is the other way around to fix this
> >problem?????  Or how can I fix it????

bkx

Hello,

I am new to the list and to php...I would like to know how php does with the
major search engines. Do I need to do something extra to make it work? Will
it index if I am pulling my content from text files? (If this is in an
archive somewhere, point me to it).

Thank you!

Joe

There are a few things that can help you get indexed by the search engines
if you are using a server side scripting language.

1. Try to avoid passing variables in the get string. That is, the stuff
after the "?" in a url.
2. If you want a page indexed, don't redirect from that page to another
page. The search spider will not follow the redirect.

Other than that, I can't think of more things that a spider wouldn't like
that have to do with php. If there are more, please correct me.

Matt Friedman
Spry New Media
http://www.sprynewmedia.com

"Joe Montiel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am new to the list and to php...I would like to know how php does with
the
> major search engines. Do I need to do something extra to make it work?
Will
> it index if I am pulling my content from text files?

PHP produces HTML output which is sent to a browser, spider, etc.
Everything else being equal about content on a webpage, a PHP generated file
and a static HTML file are identical, with the possible exception of the
file extension.  There are a few "gotchas".  A search engine can recognize a
.php* file extension and assign it a penalty, though I'm not aware of this
happening.  If that's a fear you can always configure your webserver to
parse .html files using PHP.  Some search engines will ignore or penalize
webpages with query strings in them (query strings are variable-value pairs
following a "?" after the webpage name).  The logic for this makes sense
since a lot of pages like that are dynamically generated and a search engine
will be less effective if it indexes a page and a few days later a user does
a search, it appears in the results and the user goes there and the page no
longer exists or contains different content than was indexed.  An easy way
around this (at least in Apache) is to create dynamically generated webpages
that appear static.  This can be accomplished by using AliasMatch lines in
your Apache config. file to point a group of URLs (such as all beginning
with '/books/') to a single PHP file.  Then within the PHP file use a
combination of regular expressions and environment variables (among other
solutions) to pull the proper content from a file or database.

For example if you have a URL like '/books/516.html' you can do:
eregi( '^/books/(.*).html', $SCRIPT_URL, $regs ) )
// $regs[1] will contain '516'.
// Grab record from database with id 516.

Offhand, the only other things to watch for are don't do fast meta redirects
(or any redirects at all) and if your PHP file hasn't been updated in
months, but the database data it pulls from has updated recently, it's
likely that browsers and spiders may think their cached copies of your
webpage are current.  A solution is to use a combination of header()
functions like:

header( "Last-Modified: " . gmdate( "D, d M Y H:i:s" ) . " GMT" );

Making your webpages appear at the top of search engines for your desired
search phrases is another story.  Though I live talking about search engine
optimization strategies and steps, this isn't the right forum for giving
away all of the secrets.  <smile>

--
Steve Werby
President, Befriend Internet Services LLC

What is a good place to find PHP jobs?

Say I'm Hot! - Post Your Picture!
http://www.sayimhot.com

try monster.com,
do a search for it jobs,
send your resume to head hunters.
buy big city news papers.\

At 11:04 PM 4/1/01 -0500, you wrote:

>What is a good place to find PHP jobs?

>Say I'm Hot! - Post Your Picture!
>http://www.sayimhot.com
>
>--

#  Rick St Jean,
#  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
#  President of Design Shark,
#  http://www.designshark.com/,  http://www.phpmailer.com/
#  Quick Contact:  http://www.designshark.com/messaging.ihtml
#  Tel: 905-684-2952

http://www.weberjob.com

Sincerely

      berber

Visit http://www.weberdev.com Today!!!
To see where PHP might take you tomorrow.