"Jan Grafström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a file with text on 17 rows and when I let php read it ,get
> filezise and than print I only get the first row.
> I want all rows exatly like it is in the file, is it possible?
> My file:
> <head>

Yes, it's possible.  Post your code so we can see what you've tried.  I
suggest using fopen() and fgets() to accomplish what you want.  The first
example in the manual at http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.fgets.php
does exactly what you want.

--
Steve Werby
President, Befriend Internet Services LLC