From: Gordon Heydon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: PECL Develpment <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [PECL-DEV] problems with file upload
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:59:36 +1000

hello,

I am having problems with a site that I am setting up. basically the
file uploads are not working at all. I know that it is not the script as
they work elsewhere with no problems,

What happens that when the form is submitted I can see the file going to
the web server, but then nothing is happening on the web server, $_FILES
is not being populated or any sign of the file.

I am not sure where to go from here, how do I work out where it is
failing. This seems to be happening before control is even being passed
to the php script.

I have tried turning all logging, but nothing is there.

Any ideas, Thanks.

The system is apache2 and php 4.3

Gordon.