I have a certain difficulties in case of processing large images thru GD2 library. GD2 has some problems with image processing and it results in some exception and GD just crashes. I have to mention, that the crash causes whole php interpreter to crash and execution of the script is terminated without any warning or handlable event :(...

I don't know for certain now, which command causes it, but it seems that imagecopyresampled is the origin of the problems.

So if you are using GD2 with large images, this may be the issue.

regards,
m.

Roman Duriancik wrote:

I have problem with jpg pictures in php pages. Path and picture is correct but when i want see picture in php script picture don't show. I use PHP4.3.4 on apache server 2.0.44 on Windopws 2000 Server.

Thanks for help.

-- Miroslav Hudak developer & designer http://hudak.info