"John W. Holmes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Scite is perfect. You rock. A single 364KB file with PHP source code
> highlighting, brace matching, (regex) search and replace and more. It's
> so perfect I won't even make fun of you for mentioning ...

there is also code folding if I recall correctly. Not making fun of me is
also kindly appreciated, although I am not sure if I would have deserved
that kind of attention in the first place :). Anyway, I suggest that we put
it to rest, and enjoy the rest of the evening/day (depending on the time
zone). Good luck!

rush
--
http://www.templatetamer.com/