Hello,

On 07/25/2004 12:05 PM, Robert Frame wrote:
I have a web page with a form that is generated by PHP, and part of my
design utilizes JavaScript to provide some error checking within the objects
in the form.  I have written the javascript in an html document, but I am
having trouble blending the two together.

I have tried sending the javascript within an echo statement, as well as
using straight HTML/JavaScript code, but nothing seems to work.

Can anyone offer some help or direct me to a solution?

Usually, the Javascript must be within <script> tags inside HTML comments.

You may want to take a look at this forms generation and validation class that is meant for performing client and server side forms validation. It generates Javascript to perform the client side validation as you want.

http://www.phpclasses.org/formsgeneration

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos