* Thus wrote Chris Martin:
> Justin Patrin wrote:
> >On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:27:32 +0300, EE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >>What is this? I got this message few times from php.net...
> >>

> >Well, that's weird....I've never seen that one.
> >

> Apparently they're from an annoying spam service that someone on this
> list has subscribed to and not actually from the list itself.

At closer look at the message, it isn't from someone subscribed to
the list using that service, it is someone injecting the messages
to the person posting to the list.

Note the email of whom is claiming to be using the service, it is
[EMAIL PROTECTED], php does not use that service!

Curt
--
First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid schemes
you've been hearing about.  No, sir.  Our model is the trapezoid!