Hi Guys,

Iım using PHPıs mail() function on several sites, but have difficulty
sometimes with the mails being tagged as SPAM.

I want to have the Return-Path set to the site admin, but canıt see where to
do this.

I know that it can be done at server root level but I canıt really do that
as its a shared server.

I do have my own php.ini file for my site, but can only see the following
vars:

mail function]
; For Win32 only.
SMTP = localhost

; For Win32 only.
sendmail_from = [EMAIL PROTECTED]

; For Unix only.  You may supply arguments as well (default: "sendmail -t
-i").
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i

Iım working off a Linux box, so presumably I canıt use the sendmail_from
variable?

I also tried to set the following variable in the headers for the mail:

$headers .= "X-Return-path: ME <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>\r\n";

Any help appreciated,

Thanks

Enda
--