Justin Patrin <papercrane <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Assuming there's only one table in the document....
>
> preg_match('!<table[^>]*>.*</table>!i', $text, $matches);
> $table = $matches[0];

Thanks! I thought that I was putting it into a variable, but poking around with
the script, it actually is just pooping out all the fetched data without putting
it into a variable. I can't really find documentation on some of the curl
functions, and I was wondering if you could provide some insight. Here is the
source:

<HTML>
<BODY>
<?php
$ch = curl_init("http://www.infinitysf.com/beta/music/subsonic/default.asp";);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FILE, $fp);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);
#I thought I was echoing the variable here, but it shows it without this.->
echo($fp);
?>
</BODY>
</HTML>