* Thus wrote PHP Gen:
> Hi,
> I need to use a couple of str_replace's in one of my
> programs and would like to know which is more resource
> friendly:
>
> 1) having multiple str_replace one after another
>
> eg:
> $text = str_replace("orange", "apple", "$text");
> $text = str_replace("black", "white", "$text");
>
> 2) by using an array
>
> eg:
> $bad = array("orange", "black", "girl", "woman",
> "plant");
> $good = array("apple", "white", "guy", "man", "tree");
> $text = str_replace($bad, $good, $text);

Anytime you can have the internals of php handle stuff for you the
better it most likely will be.

> Also, off topic,
> Anybody else getting a non delivery message from:
> MAILER-DAEMON@ rotonet.rsdb.nl

I'll see what I can do about this. thanks for reminding me :)

Curt
--
First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid schemes
you've been hearing about.  No, sir.  Our model is the trapezoid!