Jed R. Brubaker wrote:

Hey all! Glad you are here.

I have a question that is confusing me a bit. I am trying to output a string
that is pulled from a database that I don't have control over.

Everything is great, except that the string needs to be all on one line with
no line breaks (for Javascript's sake). Is there a function in PHP to make
sure that output is on one line, regardless of the content of the line?

You could just call str_replace() function of PHP along to replace the '\n' with a ' '. If the database does not belong to you you could pass on that load to the db server by using the mysql replace() function instead ;-)

--
Raditha Dissanayake.