the exact error messages are

==========================

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp\sess_000c30790862f64268e755546b6fcbb2,
O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\maillist\maillist\admin.php on line 1

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent
by (output started at C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\maillist\maillist\admin.php:1) in C:\Program
Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\maillist\maillist\admin.php on line 1

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers
already sent (output started at C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\maillist\maillist\admin.php:1) in C:\Program
Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\maillist\maillist\admin.php on line 1

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]