Hi,
I am just starting out with regex (and classes) so am
not sure how to do this...

I am seeing if a HTML file exists, if yes, I am using
file_get_contents to get the entire HTML file into a
string.

In the HTML file I already have this:

<!-- Start header -->
whatever you want comes here
<!-- End header -->

How do I use a regex to span these multiple lines and
simply cut everything (including the start..end
part)from <!-- Start header --> to <!-- End header -->

Second question:
I am using file_get_contents, is it better to use this
than file() or fread() ?

Thanks,
Mag

=====
------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)