Well, UC Santa Cruz uses a Kerberos server to authenticate students and faculty
onto their network. We need to create a login form that will allow various
departments to use a web-based-interface to log into their websites, and they'd
all like to use the pre-existing Kerberos server to do so. That way, people
could use their existing accounts.

Any ideas?

--Matthew
http://www.quabbo.com