From: "Brent Clements" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 9:07 PM
Subject: [PHP] String compare of 7 text strings

I wanted to see if anyone has an easier way to do this. The end result is
this: I need to compare 7 different text strings(which are in an array).
They should all be the same, if they are not the same, a message should be
outputted saying they weren't.

How would one do this outside of using a huge if/then statement?

Thanks,
Brent