From: Brian Dunning [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 10:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] [OFF] - Fraudulent web orders - any ideas?

Hi all,

I have a simple PHP store, and it appears that someone is using it to
test credit card numbers. I'm getting a very high number of small
orders every day, but a lot more declines. My merchant provider
suggests blocking that person's IP address, but that's not practical
since it's dynamic. I'll get a lot of orders from one IP address for a
few hours, but then the address changes.

I wonder if anyone has any experience with this, and if so, can you
suggest a way to deal with it?

- Brian