Thanks Chris,

Yup I think my posting is very on-topic. The application that I am working
on is written in PHP.

And I m sure all PHP developers check their applications for CSRF
vulnerability, in various browsers (including I.E. ).

As a PHP/Java developer, I would be interested to know what I.E. is doing
in their browsers to prevent CSRF attacks. I m not trying to start a
browser war here.

Regards,
Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net  <<< DocBook XML -> XHTML / PDF Convertor

Chris Shiflett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
No Phone Info Available
08/16/2004 11:17 AM
Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jay Blanchard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc

Subject
RE: [PHP] CSRF attack not possible in I.E. 6.01 SP1?

--- Jay Blanchard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You would have to ask the Microsoft Development Group, who
> probably does not subscribe to this list. Crossposting is bad.
> Being OT during a crosspost is even worse. I can hear the
> falmethrowers warming up in the wings.
>
> FYI -> This is (or use to be) a PHP list

I won't defend cross-posting, but I think CSRF is very on-topic.

Chris

=====
Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/

PHP Security - O'Reilly