Hi,
I have searched for this kind of an app on hotscritps
and also at phpclsases, I have found a couple that
come close and am confused which one to download, this
is my requirment:

1.Visitor joins (and becomes a member), a folder is
created just for him (i have done this)

2.He is allowed to upload upto x.xx mb of files

3.He can download his files and should have a kind of
file manager to see what he has there

I can write the above myself, but the above is quite
"normal" and I am sure many people must have had a
requirement close to this so if possible I would like
to avoid writing this from scratch...maybe modifying
some existing apps?

Any recommendations? resources? links?

Thanks,
Mag

=====
------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)