We have an organization that conducts an annual music awards show. I
have written a specification for a nominating module that we would like
to develop to replace the paper ballot system. I'm not a PHP developer,
but based on my research, this project should be straight forward, using
PHP and MySQL. Since there is not a big pile of money available, it may
be more expensive than we can afford, but if there are any experienced
developers looking for new projects, please contact me off list, and I
will forward a copy of the spec to you.

The project needs to be completed with a week to 10 days, so if you're
swamped, no need to take a look. No beginners, please. Project portfolio
required for selection.

It is possible that this newsgroup is not the appropriate forum for this
request. Is there a site somewhere where I can post the spec and invite
bids? I recall that there are several, but I cannot remember where they
are.