[snip]
> Yes it does. Do you think it's not so slow ?
>
> > [snip]
> > Well, I changed my script a little for tests and turned off the
> queries.
> > Now
> > I'm setting some defaults data to those 300 objects but it's still
too
> > slow.
> > I create for every value, key and product a different object so it's
> in
> > fact
> > 30*10*5 objects. Then I run __toString() method one by one and
> generate
> > my
> > page. Is it proper to creating a separate objects for all values ?
It
> > makes
> > my code much more easy...
> > [/snip]
> >
> > So let me see if I understand. It takes 1.2 seconds to generate 1500
> > objects (30*10*5)?
> >
> [/snip]
>
> How large are the objects? I do not think that this is too slow. How
> fast do you think it should be?

As fast as java is. Object are as simple as String objects in Java.
There
are only few methods, constructor and __soString. It should get data
from
base and return one line of html code.
[/snip]

You cannot compare JAVA to PHP because the methodologies are so
different. And personally I find Java to be terribly slow when working
with externally stored data. We have pretty much stopped developing in
Java

P.S. Always reply to the list, not directly to someone unless they ask
you to.