On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:33:11 +0300, Ufuk M. Fakioglu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using mail() with php 4.3.8 on FreeBSD 4.10 to send bulk mail.
> Although I use \r\n in the header parameters, some mail servers
> respond with "Nonstandard SMTP line terminator."
>
> What can I do?

If you send some code, perhaps we can help. Perhaps you should be
using \n instead of \r\n? Or maybe anohter part of the message uses \n
instead of \r\n?

Otherwise, you can look into a different mailing system.
http://pear.php.net/package/Mail
http://pear.php.net/package/Mail_mime

--
DB_DataObject_FormBuilder - The database at your fingertips
http://pear.php.net/package/DB_DataObject_FormBuilder

paperCrane --Justin Patrin--