--- Stanislav Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks  for help. I have set up p3p policy to my site.. I passed it
> trouth validator and IE can find privacy policy but it still doesn't
> allow me cookies... I can't find information what exactly to specify
> in privacy policy IE allows me third party cookies...

Just in case...

You do realize that third-party cookies can only be read by those
third-party sites, right? For example, if you are at example.org, and
there is an embedded resource (whether image, frame, or whatever) from
foo.com, then foo.com can set cookies, but example.org can't read them.

This may be obvious to you, but I wanted to make sure you weren't making
this mistake. If you really want to see if a third-party cookie has been
set, you can examine your cookies on the client rather than testing on the
server.

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====