> > Here's the problem...
> > After a deletion, when the question list page is reloaded, the browser uses
> > the cached version of the page and the question which was just deleted is
> > still displayed. If you refresh the page, the question disappears. So, I
> > know that the deletion is working. I just need to know how to force the
> > browser to NOT use the cached version of the page.
>
> try these
>
> header("Cache-Control: private");
> header("Pragma: no-cache");

There are some bugs in IE5 which require the use of a few extra cache
headers, for good measure. For data which I don't want cached, I use this:

    header('Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate'); // HTTP/1.1
    header('Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0'); // damnable IE5
    header('Expires: Wed, 16 Nov 1977 10:00:00 CET');   // date in past
    header('Last-Modified: '.date('r'));                // right -now-
    header('Pragma: no-cache');                         // HTTP/1.0