From: Curt Zirzow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 7:20 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: [PHP] Setcookie variable use issue after moving php app to di
fferent server

* Thus wrote Shapiro, David:
> You certainly know your stuff.  Unfortunatley, it says that is uses
> /etc/php.ini, which I did modify, but it also reports register_globals
> as still off too.  It does show a scan dir for additional .ini files
> (/etc/php.d and additional ini files parsed as ldap.ini, mysql.ini,
> and odbc.ini too, but I don't think they would have anything to do
> with it.  I'm stumped. Other than adding the entry and stop/starting
> apache, is there anything else I need to go?

this looks like a RH setup.. take a look in:

 /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf

For any directives being set in there.

The ini files in php.d/ usually simply have:
  extension=file.so

Curt
--
First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid schemes
you've been hearing about.  No, sir.  Our model is the trapezoid!