Hello all. I just finished placing a new server in production and PHP is not working. I am getting undefined variable messages when trying to submit php based forms. Register Globals is on in php.ini, but it still does not work. I have even tried copying a known-good php.ini from another server and the same behavior exists. I am running IIS in Windows 2000. Any ideas?

Another website dies on line 4 here:

<?php
        $to = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
        $subject = "Swinos.com Booking Contact - $name";
        $headers .= "MIME-Version: 1.0\r\n";

$headers .= '...';

is equivalent to

        $headers = $headers . '...';

So it's probably complaining that $headers is not defined when you're trying to append something to it. Change that first ".=" to a "=", like the line above, and see if that doesn't help.