Afzal Hussain ) wrote:

Sir,
I am afzal hussain from bangladesh. Acually i am getting some problem using session in
php. This is the sample code that i have written,

session_start();

//>>$vbl="This variable is registered";
//>>session_register('vbl');

$_SESSION['vb1'] = "This variable is registered";

//>>echo $vbl;

echo $_SESSION['vb1'];

?>
it shows this output.

Warning: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at c:/program files/abria merlin/apache/htdocs/session.php:3) in c:/program files/abria merlin/apache/htdocs/session.php on line 4

Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at
c:/program files/abria merlin/apache/htdocs/session.php:3) in c:/program files/abria
merlin/apache/htdocs/session.php on line 4

Warning: open(/tmp\sess_178d4e9e23a4d7b1f061f93e7f172496, O_RDWR) failed: m (2) in c:/program files/abria merlin/apache/htdocs/session.php on line 4
This variable is registered

Finding no other way i am sending this email to u. Could u pls tell me what s\could be
the problem. and How i can i solve that problem.

thanks you very much.
afzal Hussian