* Thus wrote John Nichel:
> John Holmes wrote:
>
> >From: "Jay Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> >>Probably Holmes.
> >

> >Not officially. Might look into it, though, but this is really just a
> >hobby for me. :)
> >
> >I think that if you've been on the list for over a year, you should be
> >certified automatically. heh...
> >
> >---John Holmes...
>
> WooHoo....I found posts from me dating back to 2002 on this list.  Funny
> though, I know I've been posting here since '99 or '00.  Might have been
> under a different email address.  Ah, well.

did you look in the php.version4 list? it was the interum list for
the transition between php3 and php4 dated from May 1999 to Jun
2000, this list was started in Jan of 2000.

http://zirzow.dyndns.org/html/mlists/

ps. the layout is totally under construction ;)

Curt
--
First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid schemes
you've been hearing about.  No, sir.  Our model is the trapezoid!