Janbro wrote:

Hi List,

I'm  using PHP5 with global variables off. I've got  around 20 dynamically
generated forms with a total of 300 different variables sent thru these
forms. I'd like to use variable variables, but according to the manual this
is not possible.

Now comes my Questoin, how do I receive my variables  which have the form
$a_123 or $a_124[]. Is there a workaround for PHP5 or PHP in general?
euh, if you're gonna do that automatically, then that's *exactly* the same as setting register_globals = On.

Who do I make $data = $_REQUEST['a_123'] work ???
what's wrong with that? if it gets sent under the name 'a_123' then that'll work fine.... I don't see your problem :S

I'd hate to set global
variables to on, as I'm dealing with sensitive data.

Thx

JanBro