Thomas Hochstetter wrote:
Hi again,
After a clever question follows a dumb one: :-(
I am trying to pack a few resources from off the server, zip them together
(at this stage still storing in a tmp folder and afterwards deleting it
again) and make the freshly created zip file available to the user via a
'Save File' prompt. Now I have searched the archives a bit and have read the
suggestions in the extended chm version of the manual TWICE, but still, I
don't seem to be able to get rid of this one stupid problem:
The zip gets created fine, but when I readfile() it and pump it through the
headers it adds the whole html (which the server sent to the browser - not
the php code) and so corrupts the zip file.

Either output html or the zip file, never both.