Download the binary Package (zip file) where you gonna find these libraries

mySQL:
======
Copy the "libmysql.dll" in your System32 folder. This is needed for
php_mysql.dll to load.

CURL
====
[from the manual] Note to Win32 Users: In order to enable this module on a
Windows environment, you must copy libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll from the
DLL folder of the PHP/Win32 binary package to the SYSTEM folder of your
Windows machine. (Ex: C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32 or C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM)

de news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]