blackwater dev wrote:
I need some help...I am helping a local business with a site which
needs to connect to a mssql db, my webhost uses linux and compiled php
with the freetds library and when I go to the info page..it does show
Microsoft SQL Server under dbx yet I still get the errors "called to
undefined function mssql_pconnect()"...what can I try next?

Is there anything that needs to be changed in the linux php ini file?
It looked like most things where uncommented.

here is the info page... http://mwvre.ht-tech.net/info.php

This is something we have to get fixed today.

Thanks!!

dbx is not mssql. dbx functions start with dbx_*

http://sk.php.net/dbx