As in when you pull up a site in your browser, or when you use a script to
make an http connection to another site?

If you are using your browser on a windows box you can use a program called
Proxomitron. Just use it's log window to see all the HTTP connection fun.

It's available at:

http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/stories/info/0,,000YBS,.html

I use it all the time when debugging an app that makes use of headers.

--
Plutarck
Should be working on something...

986371002.10286.3.camel@maria">news:986371002.10286.3.camel@maria...