On Sep 1, 2004, at 12:01 AM, raditha dissanayake wrote:

charles kline wrote:

On Aug 31, 2004, at 9:18 PM, raditha dissanayake wrote:

rogue wrote:

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post. I am having problems where PHP templates that I modify via ftp are not showing changes for like 1 minute or so. I assume this is some kind of server caching but I am not sure how to adjust this (it is my development server). Running Apache server.

It could well be a caching issue are you working behind a proxy? what are your browser cache settings?

No proxy, and I don't have any caching issues with my production server. Guess I will keep searching :)

How about giving some more information like your php version, webserver etc ?

Sure. Thanks for the help etc. :)

Running Mac OS X Server 10.3
PHP Version: 4.3.2
Apache Version: Apache/1.3.28