From: "Nick Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
* and then Jason Wong declared....
It would be nice when asking a question to summarise what research you have
done. Instead of just saying I've looked and found nothing (or words to that
effect).

bugger off jason, if you dont understand the question dont bore me with your silliness.

I couldn't agree more. You're here to answer questions, Jason. You do the research and put the time into finding answer for me because I'm too fucking lazy to do it. You can't expect me to provide useful information in my questions. That's for me to know and for you to pry out of me over the course of 20 emails only to determine that "wait, you have to install PHP?"... Got it?

Seriously, I hope you were being sarcastic or something, Nick. Otherwise the smart people on the list know how to use filters to tune out idiots.

---John Holmes...