Justin Palmer wrote:
I agree Nick for an open source community this list is not very open.
Quite a few "I am better than you" type people on the list.

This list is tame Justin.

How does that make the beginner feel?  I better not ask a question, for
I fear that I will get flamed.  What a joke!

How does a beginner know that a stupid question will get them flamed? They are beginners afterall.

There are many other places to go and get good answers without the bull
shit that you get here.

Hmmm...since the grass is greener in those many other places, why do they (you) come here?

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek