Hello List,

I have a small problem reading information from a webpage. I have a list of
about 40 pages that I need to read (doing it in a loop as the layout is the
same on each page).

What I would like to know is whether the information read from a webpage is
actually the information that we see or whether it is the underlying source
code. I understand that depending on what it is will mean changes to the
way I retrieve the information.

If you need additional information, please contact me and let me know.

Thank-you.

James