Octavio Herrera wrote:

No, I do not store two items with the same key, I just open another session
in other page and it just overwrite session data of a previous session

hi,
again this does not provide enough information,you will need to more clearly state the problem please are you using cookies, are you usuing two browser windows in the same machine? etc etc.

btw since you have trimmed all of the previous messages, people would now lose track of the thread. you will be better of starting a new thread instead of posting a reply to this message.

--
Raditha Dissanayake.