Scenario:

Server 1 is a web server

Server 2 is an email server

I have a php script on Server 2 that creates user accounts from the CLI just fine.

I have a GUI on Server 1 with several forms for user data stored in a database.

What I'm trying to do is have Server 1 call the script on Server 2 and have Server 2 return the UID, GID, and HOME path back to the GUI on Server 1. I have the UID,GID, and HOME parsed into a comma separated string but can't for the life of me get Server 1 to call the script or get Server 2 to return the variable. Does anyone have any insight on how to accomplish this? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sean