Jack Gates wrote:
Every time I post to the list, I get an undeliverable on the address below. Does any one else get this?

If this address is on the list can we get it removed?

To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] PHP site ?

was undeliverable due to the following reason:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] - User doesn't exist or is inactive.

I don't get them from that address, but I get them from

From: "Mailer Iguanahosting.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Destinatario No exitente

On top of that I've received post confirmations for messages I never sent. Hopefully since I never confirmed them, they never made it. I don't want to be considered one of the spammers that I'd like to knock the F* out.

-- Chris Martin Web Developer Open Source & Web Standards Advocate http://www.chriscodes.com/