Simon Rigét wrote:

Dos anyone know how to solve the problem of very slow file upload?
I think its a common problem, but I can't find a solution anyware.
(Upload 10 - 20 times slower then download, even on intranet)

php V 4.3.1 /Free BDS 4.8

upload going slower than download is common enough for the reason that the outbound pipes are usually narrower than the inbound pipe. However this shouldn't happen with in the intranet - unless your admin has introduced bandwidth throttling .

Normally you will be able to monitor the speed of upload in the LAN only for very large files - but for such files PHP may take up a lot of clocks and ram and thereby slow down on a busy server.

Simon Rigét

--
Raditha Dissanayake.